Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's been a while...

Oopsies! I didn't realize I had been away from blogland for as long as I have... time sure flies!
I've been working on a few new pieces which I really should add the shop, and am also planning my first annual Fall Open House!

I'm pretty excited about everything right now. I FREAKING LOVE this time of year - the cooler weather, the smoky scent in the air, pretty colours, pumpkin-spice everything, the sound walking through dried leaves on the sidewalk, searching for fallen acorns on the ground... yup, I love Autumn!
I made some yummy pumpkin-spice cupcakes with creamcheese icing over the weekend, but unfortunately my kitty licked off most of the icing overnight so we had to throw most of them out before I could take a picture of them (never mind eat them)! :(
Bad Josie! (But how could I stay mad at that adorable face?)

No comments: