Thursday, November 8, 2007

So far so good...

Well my little open house last weekend was a success! For my first one anyways. Unfortunately I was a big fat stress-case most of the day and completely forgot about taking any pictures of my little set-up. But take my word for it that it looked pretty cute, if I do say so myself. Thank god my sister came over to help me out, otherwise it could have been a disaster - let's just say taking pictures wasn't the only thing I forgot about... like, um, price tags?! Oopsies...
I meant to get everything all set up the night before, so that all I had to do was a little cleaning on the morning of, however... a good friend of mine was having a girl's night/housewarming party at her new condo the night before and I went... I only meant to stay for an hour or two max... but then out came the red wine... and the jello shots (yes, that's right) and... well, I didn't get much accomplished that night other than preparations for a great headache for the next morning.
That all being said - it went pretty well (considering) and I am already planning on my first little Christmas Craft Show! I have learned my lesson(s) now and will be much better off for my second one, I am sure. I have all sorts of little crafts I am cooking up for this one - not just jewellery... and whatever I don't sell will become Christmas present for friends and family. I did take the Handmade Pledge after all :)

No comments: