Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not so crafty...

I don't know what my problem is lately... could be the cold weather... but I am just so damn lazy these days! I've hardly made anything at all - so now I'm not even doing my little Christmas Craft Show anymore. :( I just have too much other crap going on right now to even think about it. I'm still making stuff for Christmas presents and things like that, but I haven't touched my lonely little sewing machine in a couple weeks. Although... that hasn't stopped me from buying fabric and a bunch of other things for it. *Sigh*
That being said... I did manage to post one new piece onto my little shop today:
Hopefully I will get around to posting a few more this week. My goal is to have at least 10 new items posted by December 1st!
Today I get to go to my sister's little Grey Cup party - go Bombers go! I usually hate football but I'll make this one small exception because Winnipeg is going for The Cup. We'll be having dry ribs, nachos, hot wings 'n beer... a buffet of artery-clogging goodness... a perfect fit for this kind of occasion really. I'm bringing some of the chocolate fudge cupcakes I made yesterday - instead of crafting.

No comments: