Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lists...

I like to make lists of things... all sorts of things... sometimes randomly (if something's been on my mind and I just need to get it out) and sometimes on purpose (to-do's, shopping lists, books i want to read)... and I have them ALL OVER THE PLACE... on scraps of paper crumpled up in my purse and wallet... in whichever notebooks that I currently have on the go (for some reason I always end up with at least two at a time)... in my day-planner thingy... in my make-up drawer... in my jewellery box... in my desk at work... you name it. Here is one of them:

Favourite Winter-y/Christmas-y Stuff
craft shows
candy canes
digging out all the xmas decorations and ornaments
making xmas gift and card lists :)
watching friends/family unwrap presents
turkey dinner
the nutcracker
waking up to lots of fresh snow
long letters/cards from far-away relatives
eggnog lattes
scarves
mittens
sweaters
flipping through holiday-issue magazines
xmas music
a fully decorated and lit up xmas tree
get-togethers with friends
gingerbread
early boxing day shopping with my sister
the fireplace tv channel (which i must remember to buy on dvd one of these days... i'm sure that's on a list somewehere)

No comments: